Just picked up '12 Rocket....

Better Late than never Here's another Welcome from Auss, I actually developed the PCV +AT map that IDK mentioned from scratch I used Info that I got from conversing with Wayne Tripp and a lot of butt dyno hours, I just released version 3 (but needs a few more minor adjustments which I will do and release it again) but actually prefer V2 as it is the best balance of economy (when Cruising/Touring) and Power (otherwise know as fun) the beauty of this is that if you decide to gradually change things eg exhaust, air cleaner set ups the PCV +AT will automatically adjust the fueling

Beha Late than never Here's another Welcome from Auss, I actually developed the PCV +AT map that IDK mentioned from scratch I used Info that I got from conversing with Wayne Tripp and a lot of butt dyno hours, I just released version 3 (but needs a few more minor adjustments which I will do and release it again) but actually prefer V2 as it is the best balance of economy (when Cruising/Touring) and Power (otherwise know as fun) the beauty of this is that if you decide to gradually change things eg exhaust, air cleaner set ups the PCV +AT will automatically adjust the fueling
Thanks Hanso....appreciate access to all the hard work and time you put in....will use your tunes for sure. Im going to change exhaust and intake with pcv and auto tune as first step. I've located some jardines in great shape and hope to add them....if not what do you suggest make exhaust do you suggest...looking for C.E.S. but can't locate.

Actually"rocketpockets05, proc60006, member: 2363"]Howdy :thumbsup: I'm in western Ct. Don't see many Rockets around here.[/QUOTE]
Actually heard there was a rocket prowling northwest Connecticut up seen at some watering holes up Salisbury area...that you?

I'm around there but don't hit watering holes unless I'm on the hardly, running a planned ride (drinking contest)
When I'm rocketing it's sober only :) . A man has to know his limitations :whitstling:. Usually run alone and unpredictably, two lane twistys in 2nd and 3rd off the beaten path kick ass :ninja:

Thanks Hanso....appreciate access to all the hard work and time you put in....will use your tunes for sure. Im going to change exhaust and intake with pcv and auto tune as first step. I've located some jardines in great shape and hope to add them....if not what do you suggest make exhaust do you suggest...looking for C.E.S. but can't locate.
"CES" or the "Reband's"would be my first and second Choice you should just call him international rates aren't that high, Not a big fan of the Jardines myself, if you cant get the CES or just want to buy from States you might be interested in the "Carpenter Brutes" the only draw back with them is as I have been told is that they are more designed to produce power up high in the Rev range due to their larger OD primary tubes

Back