Just picked up '12 Rocket....

Here's my bike.....has new OEM accessory that come attached to free Triumph hat.
image.jpg

Hi Mike! Welcome from Germany!
The options are numerous and mostly based on how much you want to spend versus preferences. There's probably 10 threads each on here regarding HP bang for buck, exhausts, lights, tires, etc. and to top it off, tons of rocket "know how" and helpful folk!

What product did you go with....same dual 5.75" size? Easy install?

There are several LED light threads on here including one I started with some pics. I used HD Daymakers, and yes, very easy install

There are several LED light threads on here including one I started with some pics. I used HD Daymakers, and yes, very easy install
Around 700 best price i can find...any better you know of?
Thanks!

Late welcome from Louisiana.

I also unlocked some power with Tune ECU, and a PCV/AT with Hanso's A/F tables. I also prefer V2 so far.

I went with the PCV/AT because I knew I'd be upgrading as I could afford, and didn't want to pay for a new tune every step of the way.

So far I have a Pipercross intake (Installed as per Warp9.9's instructions), and a Carpenter pipe. It's only putting out 157 hp / 157 tq, but I guess that ain't bad for auto tune. I'm looking into getting a custom tune, as I'm sure it will smooth out the power and give it more hp & tq.

Back