Just bought my 2006 yesterday

You bet. Come on down. Do you need accommodations for the night ?

Bill,
You're like 550 miles from me. A tad far for day 1 of a long 7 day ride, yet too close for 2 days.
If Rob & I get frisky on day 1, a free flop would be terrific. If we crash earlier, like Pendleton, I'd like to at least stop by for a howdy-do on day 2. I will contact you during day 1 (Oct 3) regarding our progress.
Gratitude for your kind offer, Amigo!

Beautiful, but kill that purple light! ;):p:D

I do have a couple of sets of the rare Standard high angled better cornering clearance FOOTBOARDS A9758085
This light reading will inform you.;)
BOARDS ON MY ROADSTER - FINALLY!

The image below was from post#8 here Floorboard parts help

Link Removed

I believe they are comparing the Classic (LHS) to the Standard (RHS) in the photos not the Roadster, but the Roadster is probably as low as the Classic. I think @1olbull has boards on a Standard bar mount which gives the much increased clearance to the Roadster.

Standard
FOOTBOARDS A9758085
Includes Rocker Gear Lever
upload_2019-7-22_13-27-45.png

Classic
These are the CLASSIC FOOTBOARD KIT A9758081
Includes Rocker Gear Lever

Note the ENORMOUS brake pedal rubber on the Classic version similar to the Touring's version.

The R3T Touring version foot rail and boards will also retrofit Stds, Classics and Roadsters with a complete change over but an Aussie in WA did it recently with new parts from the dealer onto his Roadster and it was nearly Au$2000 in parts alone.

upload_2019-7-22_13-28-5.png

Nice post, Ish!
You have both the Standard and Classic board sets?

Nice post, Ish!
You have both the Standard and Classic board sets?
No, just two Standard kits 1x used, 1x new.

And a Triumph set that will also fit R3Ts with matching brand new Chrome Line with logo footboards front

A9758158_white.jpg

and rear passenger

with matching Customline H'way pegs.
A9738077

2 bad we be so far away.
I have a set of rails for a R3T.

Last edited:
2 bad we be so far away.
I have a set of rails for a R3T.

So have I now;)
I just bought an '10 R3T last night - repairable write off - it's ceaseless, the urge, the urge takes over and the brain snaps. ;)

Now to decide - part out or restore?

So have I now;)
I just bought an '10 R3T last night - repairable write off - it's ceaseless, the urge, the urge takes over and the brain snaps. ;)

Now to decide - part out or restore?

If the Frame is straight, more moola to restore, I would reckon.

Back