Jardine Exhaust System

had to weld my header to right muffler also! kept sliding down! but chrome finish and overall quality is good! remove the mufflers? how do you do that? :confused:

Just my 2cents worth - I just installed a set of Jardines on my second RocketIII - I had them ceramic coated black so the heat isnt bad (and ive not even put the heat shields on yet) ....

but

I took the baffles out of mine and they are extremely loud - definately need baffles in them :cool:

had to weld my header to right muffler also! kept sliding down! but chrome finish and overall quality is good! remove the mufflers? how do you do that? :confused:

There are two rivets near the end of each can - drill them out - then use a slide hammer to remove each baffle - but be warned - i like loud exhausts and these are in the world of their own. To relag the baffles you need to follow the same process.

TY I will check it out this weekend! any chance you have a sound clip? I actually dont like the sound of my bike! sounds like a 75 ford pickup with a 300 6 cyl running a cherry bomb muffler! :rolleyes:

There are two rivets near the end of each can - drill them out - then use a slide hammer to remove each baffle - but be warned - i like loud exhausts and these are in the world of their own. To relag the baffles you need to follow the same process.

TY I will check it out this weekend! any chance you have a sound clip? I actually dont like the sound of my bike! sounds like a 75 ford pickup with a 300 6 cyl running a cherry bomb muffler! :rolleyes:

As you might tell from my sig line, I am fortunate to have two RocketIIIs (and a Valk in the USA). One fitted with a 3-1 Predator exhaust, and the other with the baffeless Jardine system. I will do a utube video of them side by side and post a link here.

you ever get that sound clip of the jardines without the baffles?

As you might tell from my sig line, I am fortunate to have two RocketIIIs (and a Valk in the USA). One fitted with a 3-1 Predator exhaust, and the other with the baffeless Jardine system. I will do a utube video of them side by side and post a link here.

Running the black jardine exhaust on my 2011 Roadster with ABS and loving it. It's a lot louder than stock and get a lot hotter than stock around town but don't notice it on the highway. The stock exhaust has a double heat shield that keeps it off the pipe and the jardine exhaust heat shield just slaps on and bolt in place (not much of a gap between the pipe and shield). If I rode much around town I would wrap them.

But love the looks:D

Check out the other thread "Jardine Exhaust & triple K&Ns"

I have the complete chrome system on my 2007 Classic. I disagree that the quality is poor and that installation is difficult. Mine went on without a hitch and no exhaust leaks. They sound and look great and with the PC module, performance is definitel improved all over thr rpm range.
Just my 2 cents and just my experience

Back