Already took off the old pipes and cat. Still in doubt wether I will re-install the left pipe again (without connecting). It seems so...bare...somethings missing:unsure:
Now waiting for the postal service.....:confused:

I had D&D's a while ago on my 2008. You have to play with the position of the Y connector and the bracket that mounts the pipes to the bike.
Leave the clamps loose and test fit first. I had to adjust these items several times before everything lined up.

Hi, I have manufactured motorcycle parts for years now. Once I put the stock exhaust back on this bike It lost power, it had gutted stock mufflers when I got it. If I develop a performance exhaust for under $250 that is a bolt on for the Roadster would any one want in. It would be simple and still use the stock heat shield and eliminate the Cat box. I think that is what people want right. Chime in and tell me what you think.

Thanks, Dain
I have an 06 Classic with 3 pipes and the previous owner installed the cat delete pipe. Do you offer something to fit this and go down to a single muffler?

3cylinder my exhaust I offer fits this but you will have to remove that pipe. But the good thing is someone will buy that pipe from you so that will offset the cost of mine. Please pm me so I can give you my email to contact me.

Thanks, Dain

3cylinder my exhaust I offer fits this but you will have to remove that pipe. But the good thing is someone will buy that pipe from you so that will offset the cost of mine. Please pm me so I can give you my email to contact me.

Thanks, Dain
I couldn't get the PM to work.

Last edited:
Back