Dain

.040 Over
Ride
87 Kaw Eliminator 1000, 87 Yam Vmax, 08 Vic Vision Tour Pre, 08 HD Electraglide Ultra Classic, soon 05 Triumph Rocket3
Hi, I have manufactured motorcycle parts for years now. Once I put the stock exhaust back on this bike It lost power, it had gutted stock mufflers when I got it. If I develop a performance exhaust for under $250 that is a bolt on for the Roadster would any one want in. It would be simple and still use the stock heat shield and eliminate the Cat box. I think that is what people want right. Chime in and tell me what you think.

Thanks, Dain

I would imagine if it looked good at that price it would do well. D&D make a slip on that did that for the classics and cost a bit more. You'll want to provide a tune for it as well I imagine.

If someone made a resonator/catbox delete, a simple Y pipe They would likely sell quite a few. I for one would pick one up as an interim/Inspection setup to go along with my CES setup eventually.

Hi, I have manufactured motorcycle parts for years now. Once I put the stock exhaust back on this bike It lost power, it had gutted stock mufflers when I got it. If I develop a performance exhaust for under $250 that is a bolt on for the Roadster would any one want in. It would be simple and still use the stock heat shield and eliminate the Cat box. I think that is what people want right. Chime in and tell me what you think.

Thanks, Dain
dain i am interested in the exhaust you made for your 05. i have the same model. if you could send me info on getting one i would appreciate it. thanks. frank skorniak. d-fskorniak@msn.com queen creek,az.

Tomorrow i will get my D&D pipes...any tips and tricks for replacement?

Br

Michel
What doesn't the D&D come with instructions and a installation video like my pipes do.

Thanks,Dain

Already took off the old pipes and cat. Still in doubt wether I will re-install the left pipe again (without connecting). It seems so...bare...somethings missing:unsure:
Now waiting for the postal service.....:confused:

Attachments

• 2015-01-22 10.15.45.jpg
    2015-01-22 10.15.45.jpg
    984.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2015-01-22 10.15.51.jpg
    2015-01-22 10.15.51.jpg
    963 KB · Views: 2
  • 2015-01-22 11.29.47.jpg
    2015-01-22 11.29.47.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 2
Back