Was the "creamy" thing that had me confused .. likes been said glad it wasn't worse than it was.

When we were kids there used to be an ice cream bar called a "dreamsicle"...orange Popsicle on the outside...vanilla ice cream on the inside. Watchers bike was exactly the same color orange...therefore...dreamcycle. He put a lot of work into the bike and it looked great. We gave him a fairly large ration of $hit about it looking like a HD, but it was mostly out of jealously. It was pretty obvious that she was a labour of love

There both doing great and felling good I put money down on a 2014 red and black touring today jst waiting on Ins to finish there thing then I'll be headed down to see Booger Dave as I got it at the Pensacola dealer they gave me a hell of a deal so got it there instead of in Indianapolis and talked with Wayne on my way home I will be stopping there and having the Jars K&N and tune boy done with Wayne tuning it so it will be good to go now I have to take some time to see how I want to do this one hot pink may be :p I'm just glad they were all ok could have been a lot worst than it was

The ins is sure taking there sweet a$$ time to get back to me they called today and said it's totaled but have no clue what to give me for it lol said they are still tring to find out what it is worth said it would been easier if it was just stock

Glad you folks are ok mate, sorry about your lost artwork! Good they are getting you back on two wheels quickly. Been gone a few days and missed it. Take care!

A update on them they are both doing great brother is 80% or more and his gal is the same she is off work for 8 weeks because of the open shoe she has to wear but said it dont hurt at all so thank you all for the wishes I have passed them a long she said they dont know me why are they sending me get well wishes I said that just how a great bunch of biker guys are lol (she thinks I'm a bad boy biker because I ride) she is new to bikes and has watched to much TV :D

Back