Watcher

It's about the journey not just the ride
Ride
2017 slingshot
My brother was riding the touring today when I was working on the Roadster the cream-cycle is gone I guy with no Lic. no ins. pulled out in front of him and his girlfriend they are ok he broke his tibia and she broke her toe and is heading into surgery now it looks like hamburger but are fine bike is done now I cry for my baby R.I.P fat Girl

1017213_1390666711145662_381607631_n.jpg

My brother was riding the touring today when I was working on the Roadster the cream-cycle is gone I guy with no Lic. no ins. pulled out in front of him and his girlfriend they are ok he broke his tibia and she broke her toe and is heading into surgery now it looks like hamburger but are fine bike is done now I cry for my baby R.I.P fat Girl

1017213_1390666711145662_381607631_n.jpg
Sad for your loss, glad they are somewhat ok. Hope for a speedy recovery to your brother and his girlfriend...

I'll let others chime in with percentages on their fortune and studies on why they made it and their fate of getting hit by a guy with no insurance and license...

Last edited:
****, that sucks, glad they are OK. Does your state have some sort of uninsured motorist coverage, maybe?

Going into surgy tonight broken toe and mangeld toe

Back