It turns a head & it's not even there

Lupe you ever come see me I'll put you on one if ya want and one that is a trik so you can ride either or both

I wonder how many Boss Hoss motorcycles have to be make to be considered production motorcycles. A guy with a 502 cu in. Chevy V-8 Boss Hoss would probably laugh at our little 3 cylinder.

Only until we hit the first corners, then its bye bye to that hulk of no handling crap.

I own both a Rocket and a big block Boss Hoss. My Boss Hoss will eat my Rocket for lunch. They are not even in the same universe. Take from someone who owns both.
I'm not gonna take your word for it, i have to try it myself, there was one for sale here in town last month but it came in a bad timing, i will wait for the next one, even if is slower, which i doubt, heavier, which it is and uglier, which it depends on the beholder, i have always been amazed every time i see one, worse case ecenario i would settle for a 350:)

I own both a Rocket and a big block Boss Hoss. My Boss Hoss will eat my Rocket for lunch. They are not even in the same universe. Take from someone who owns both.

You ought to race yourself, then you'll know the truth!:laugh:

I rode one at Daytona a couple of years ago. If I had a spare chunk of money with nothing else to spend it on I would probably get one. However, if you hit a corner a bit hot then there is not a lot of wiggle room to correct it.

I spoke with the Boss Hoss dealer north of Baltimore while at the Timonium bike show last month and he said he hasn't sold one bike in three years. He does sell the Boss Hoss trikes every month or so though. I want one simply becasue they are bad to the bone bikes. I don't care what others say against it, I think they are cool as heck. The fancy trikes with the full cowling, not so much...

There was a road test in one of the big bike mags back in 2004 when the Kaw V2K was bike of the year.
The "Moving Engine Stand" only beat the V2K in the quarter mile by less than a second; which is way less than the rider skill factor difference.
I have, still own and occasionally ride my nice 2004 V2K. Believe me, although fast for a V-Twin, it ain't even close to an R3R - in ANY respect.

Don't know from whense you hail, honker; but, I would have to meet you and put your opinion to the test before I disbelieved the professional rider tests.

Honker I have own both and I know our Rockets are not the fastest but not in the same universe come on I have run them at the darg and won and lost but its always close if I lose and I dont have that much done to mine someone like warp would smoke a boss there a nice bike for what they are (show) and turning heads

Back