It turns a head & it's not even there

Knees in the breeze is all that matters, boys, the rest is just a matter of personal taste and individualized, very subjective preferences...

frontl10.jpg
lonestar1980s.jpg

A valid point certainly has been raised.If you are talking about lining up at a drag strip The Boss is at a disadvantage as they are tuff to get out of the hole. I was refering to real world riding a couple guys riding side by side and nailing it. I love my Rocket but I cant say its performance has ever scared me. I am never without fear when I nail the Boss Hoss. it always demands my respect and full attention.

A valid point certainly has been raised.If you are talking about lining up at a drag strip The Boss is at a disadvantage as they are tuff to get out of the hole. I was refering to real world riding a couple guys riding side by side and nailing it. I love my Rocket but I cant say its performance has ever scared me. I am never without fear when I nail the Boss Hoss. it always demands my respect and full attention.

The truth prevails!
If not from a dead stop - TAIN'T a drag race.
Want pucker factor, grease the twisties.
Just my insignificant 2 cents . . .

Tank you for that was glad to see ya agree and I have to agree with you rolling down the road at 50 mph or what ever and nailing it yes there is a big difference nice looking hoss

Back