ISO Ramair and Rumblers Tune

Manic_Mechanic

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Rocket
The Beast is alive and kicking A$$. Finally found a set of Jardine's and installed them. Already had the Ramair. I could have sworn that I saw a tune ecu tune for this setup but can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The Beast is alive and kicking A$$. Finally found a set of Jardine's and installed them. Already had the Ramair. I could have sworn that I saw a tune ecu tune for this setup but can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Have you looked in the Resource section?

Rick

Besides the two locations above you might look at the thread "looking for tuneEcu map. 2005 with sidewinder & ramair".
Not sure there is an answer there for you but some experienced members have responded. I am just starting the same path so would not venture a guess.
Of course the safest best is to have the bike professionally tuned. I believe there is a real chance the stock tune may be too lean.
Are you using the O2 sensor?

Rick

Hi I have this setup mail me you email I'll send the tune I got off a guy on here

May not say JARDINE - but iirc 20228 was & what I was using before I had the PCV. Seems Alain has weeded out some of the early tunes. Use with aftermarket silencers without catalyst. Fuel up to E10. Minimum 95 RON (89 RON/MON) fuel.

I have Jardine headers. Mind you I live up high so my results may not be indicative as many tunes tend to rich up here.

Back