Is the Rocket III for me? Hi from Canada!

Incredible just how well you can punt a Rocket through the twisties once you are confident riding one. Know the Rockets surprised a few of the other blokes through Cradle Mountain a couple of weeks ago.

And they do great burnouts:whitstling:

Theres nothing wrong with asking, people come onto my M109 forum all the time asking if they should by a M109 based on what their current needs are. For example, if a sports bike rider comes on the forum and has never ridden a cruiser before, and wants to take a Rocket or M109R on the twisty roads of wherever and race Yamaha R1's, then yeah we are going to NOT recommend it based on those needs.

My post on the other hand had specific questions and needs, I just need answers so I can make my own decisions. What other people do or use their rocket for is up to them, but I want to make a smart purchase if I have to give up my bike which happens to be reliable and working well, to go to a bike Ive known nothing about. Its natural to want to ask questions to make sure you are making the right decision, especially when your spending the amount of money that a Rocket Costs.

Having just read your post asking if a rocket is the bike for you all I would say is try one . I've had loads of bikes but got enjoyment from all of them in one way or another . If bikes are in you're blood then anything would hit the spot . On a more personal note I think you may have stumbled on the wrong site .. think you need the argument forum !.

Hey guys well I have some great news. Went to the dealership today and they were having a Black Friday sale with free extended warranty and services and discounts on triumph accessories as well as giving me a bigger discount off the asking price. So i signed the deal. I know own a 2012 rocket3 roadster :)

Congratulations and welcome to the club ;) You have just proven that you are as bat**** crazy as the rest of us :D

Hey guys well I have some great news. Went to the dealership today and they were having a Black Friday sale with free extended warranty and services and discounts on triumph accessories as well as giving me a bigger discount off the asking price. So i signed the deal. I know own a 2012 rocket3 roadster :)
Congrats!!! now you are part of the family, a very sick family, as you already found out!:whitstling:

Trade the yellow jobbie did you ??? :cautious: hey ...... just askin !!! ..hahahaha

Congrats , sure like the rest of us you'll love your Rocket :thumbsup:

Back