Is that Triumph a Toy?

I think next years rocket 3 should have a bit of a spruce up ,a change in rim size for a start don't let the apple fall to far from the tree but just a few things to make it different other than just paint . bigger rims would give us better tire choice really pisses me that there is nothing available for our beast other than bst rims

Good News and Bad News!

It was a great ride! Weather was amazing 95% of the time, a few short duration downpours (with Hail), but otherwise couldn't have asked for better!:D

Very happy to say the roomie was never an issue. Met him once when we arrived for about 2 mins when checking in (his HOG group left two hours before us and arrived at the same time (even though we had my buddy's wife and kids trailing us in the van :p) Other than that, never saw him the whole weekend (he was always sleeping in the dark room by time my evenings were done) . Never even saw which bike was his (obviously a lot of sportsters there). So that was uneventful and worked out even better than I could have ever imagined!!:cool: (I'm listing that as bad news for those who were looking forward to the crazy stories...including myself)

The riding was great and a lot of cool pics (I'll post in the albums momentarily). The group I hung with dubbed ourselves the Manhattan club due to the diversity (Victory, goldwings, bandit 1200, Kaw Cross14, 1 HDglide, and the rocket) and I can't think of a much better way to spend the weekend:bch:
Here's some pics from the sponsor website to wet the whistle while I'm posting mine (mostly taken from my buddy's bike). cardinal932003's favorite photos and videos | Flickr
Doesn't look like I'm doing the link correctly, but I did upload some photos in the members gallery

Couple great shots of your bike there! Really is a beautiful machine. Thanks for the link and report!

Thanks for the pictures :D
Glad you stuck around the site :eek:
We all have a bad day now and then :p

Great photo's, glad you didn't have any crap to put up with, some of that scenery is breath taking :)

Thanks for sharing your good time with us. Awesome photos of majestic country. Musta' been one hell of a blast to carve those twisties!!!:D

Back