Is that Triumph a Toy?

cardinal93

Top Fuel
Ride
07 Rocket III Classic, 11 Street Triple R
Should be a very interesting weekend! There's a big Alps ride in Edelweiss here this weekend and I'm sharing a room with a complete stranger. When I talked to him on the phone last night, he asked "Is that Triumph a toy, do you have a Harley for the ride?":eek::eek: Apparently he'd looked at some photos on my Facebook page.

I very politely bit my tongue and let him know very politely that it wasn't a toy; but it does make most harleys look like toys! Somewhat dense, he proceeded to tell me about the 1200 sportster he rides (he went conservative so he could lift it in the event it ends up on the ground)....I wonder if he caught my sarcasm when I said "Oh really, that's what my WIFE used to ride!":D:D

So this is my roommate this weekend...Should be fun! :kk:

Or you could play it cool, go on about his bike and bait him into challenging you to a drag race. That would be funny!

Another option is to park next it and say "look someone bought a mini bike here"
I was asked by a friend to deliver her son to a high school formal last year and another kid had his dad's friend bring him on his Kawasaki 600 sports bike I pulled up back a little bit dropped my friends son of went forward pulled up along side of it and said the same thing to the owner dressed in all the sports bike racer leathers he sneers and then I reminded him that his bike was just over a quarter of the size of the Rocket

Back