Is Brisbane the Rocket III capital of the world ?

Could take the exhaust to CES at Crestmead or @TOMCAT knows a fella near Gympie ( I think???)
I have a rear fender and number plate bracket with indicators. Siisy bar componants including fender covers.
I was in Toowoomba yesterday.

@Mittzy @TOMCAT Thank you for your help guys, the dint in the rear guard is very very small, insurance has asked for replacement parts so the cost of those will cover the new paint job for sure, would like to get the support frame for under the rear guard though, mine had damage from earlier attempts to fit a bracket (threaded bolts), my exhaust is the main problem, I have had a good drool session over the ces system but I do love the dual exhaust system and sound. Might ring them and see what they can do, and might ring meerkat and see what they do.

@Mittzy @TOMCAT Thank you for your help guys, the dint in the rear guard is very very small, insurance has asked for replacement parts so the cost of those will cover the new paint job for sure, would like to get the support frame for under the rear guard though, mine had damage from earlier attempts to fit a bracket (threaded bolts), my exhaust is the main problem, I have had a good drool session over the ces system but I do love the dual exhaust system and sound. Might ring them and see what they can do, and might ring meerkat and see what they do.
Compare the Meerkat ---- Simples.......:oops:
Sorry could not help myself:cool:

I am with Shannon's two chrissy ago when a car forced me to put the big girl down the other driver was honest enough to admit fault, Shannon's was happy for me to do my own repairs but still insisted that I get a Full Quote from bike shop knowing full well it would not cost me that much anyway they gave me the full value of shop quote so I ended up a couple of grand in front (which paid for new blinds we needed for the home) might pay to check if your insurance company is playing the same ball game for you

I swapped ALL my insurance to Youi - Way cheaper and I have agreed cover for $18,000 for the Roadster.

Got a couple of those support frames (or whatever the f#ck they are called) down the shed. If you want to pay the postage one of thems yours mate. Remember I'm in WA so postage be 50 bucks I'd guesstimate.

Got a couple of those support frames (or whatever the f#ck they are called) down the shed. If you want to pay the postage one of thems yours mate. Remember I'm in WA so postage be 50 bucks I'd guesstimate.
@TOMCAT mate that would be awesome thank you, more than happy to pay freight, will pm you this afternoon with my address so we can get the ball rolling, Youi are happy for me to do the repairs my self, they will pay it out and let me do what ever I need to it, so new paint and shinny stuff here we come....woop woop

I swapped ALL my insurance to Youi - Way cheaper and I have agreed cover for $18,000 for the Roadster.
Hey @Mittzy , I was with that mob and it all looks good in the beginning... but... check your next years quote CAREFULLY, they get you in then f@ck you hard when they think you are not looking... this mob are dodgy
If they increase the premium for no good reason (I guarantee they will) just get a quote from NRMA etc and give them a call, they will give in like an Italian at a tank battle, aplogise and do anything short of (fill in this part yourself) to keep your business.

I know from experience, except I made them pay for trying to cheat me by going to another provider. :mad:

Back