Is Brisbane the Rocket III capital of the world ?

for sure @Clay, I'm still in the process of getting mine back together after a nice lady decided to reverse out of her car park in a hurry, hitting me. *****...lol

for sure @Clay, I'm still in the process of getting mine back together after a nice lady decided to reverse out of her car park in a hurry, hitting me. *****...lol
Tell us what happened and the damage that was done, if you don't mind

Thanx guys, well after having all the Harley panniers painted and installed on my own hand made brackets, and tow bar (used once), We now have to fix the entire back end, she parked on top of it, dent in rear guard all brackets hit from the fall, rear brake caliper rubbed through the writing from bent frame work, booth my jardine slash cuts bent, sissybar even too a bit of it bending the sub frame that bolts to the chassis, going to bike shop tomorrow to see the extent of the brake damage as i have not had them working since (they build up pressure, but when riding they loose it again), good news is we have insurance and the lady admitted all fault so they will fix the bike (well pay me too anyhow), and they are covering every little scratch on it WOO HOO, all I have to do is source the parts and build it up again, new paint and exhaust and so on, I like the twin system and sound of the jardine so might suss out getting them fixed in brissy. Bit of a bummer all round really.

Back