Interesting exhaust popped up on my eBay search

I'm not totally sure that it is the stock pipe off a Roadster, Manufacturer (Triumph) Part Number:4386800 though.

Yeah, me :). It's one of the better performing sets made, it'll be getting refurbished and going on Scar, or sold on after refurbishing if I decide to turbo instead of SC scar.

The dent is on the back side and in an area that will make zero difference to performance.

Yeah, me :). It's one of the better performing sets made, it'll be getting refurbished and going on Scar, or sold on after refurbishing if I decide to turbo instead of SC scar.

The dent is on the back side and in an area that will make zero difference to performance.
Good score my friend! I.thought that looked like a sweet deal. I am looking for some new silencers for my 011 project but don't want to get too radical. Wanting just a little more umph. Thinking about swapping out the PC3 on my 05 for a PC5 with AT. But that's a down the roader for now.

Thanks @geneseo1911 for posting it! Nothing like finding it for less than 1/10th the original cost.

If I don't end up using it I'll make sure someone in the community gets a screaming deal as well :)

Last edited:
Back