nsanta171

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Hey guys,

Looking for options on taking off the swing arm and putting my plate under the taillight. I was hoping for a street bike look by putting the turn signals in the taillight. Has anyone done this yet? Also, I've been following Corbin as they put out aftermarket parts for the 2020 Rocket, but their license plate holder looks kinda weird unless you wait for their saddlebags that they are making.

There is a clip on youtube of a tail light mod, may be of some interest? Personally I would like to see the turn signal set into the standard back light, it may be possible to squeeze some LED's into the corners of the light unit.

That's the exact concept that I am going for! But I agree with you about the standard backlight, I like how it looks now. I feel like I just gotta give it some more time and someone will make it

In Sweden (and, i am sure a lot of other countries) there are strict regulations concerning distance between indicators + law against integrating it with tail light, which is fine by me since i don't like integrated indicators or the microscopic diodes some people put on their bikes.
I don't like the looks + the crayon eaters half asleep in their cars need to actually see what we are planning to do (although i doubt if some of them would notice hand signals even..

Wunderkind in Germany has interesting solutions...

Regarding the indicators I think about the solution attached to the number plate...

dsc01198-triumph-rocket-3-kennzeichenhalter-mittig-mit-spitzschutz-96dpi_dd268b4d236450d61d7e683bca175889.jpg

Wunderkind in Germany has interesting solutions...

Regarding the indicators I think about the solution attached to the number plate...
Are they TÜV approved though? Those are exactly what i mean we _don't_ need.. How is Mr Car Driver, preoccupied with his phone gonna see those diodes on a bright sunny day? :/

Hey guys,

Looking for options on taking off the swing arm and putting my plate under the taillight. I was hoping for a street bike look by putting the turn signals in the taillight. Has anyone done this yet? Also, I've been following Corbin as they put out aftermarket parts for the 2020 Rocket, but their license plate holder looks kinda weird unless you wait for their saddlebags that they are making.

Are they TÜV approved though? Those are exactly what i mean we _don't_ need.. How is Mr Car Driver, preoccupied with his phone gonna see those diodes on a bright sunny day? :/

Be sure they are - and I can tell you: they are very annoying. A friend of mine has this on his Road King, it's much brighter than the original...

Back