In need of info for tune ecu. Help please.

2012cliff

Supercharged
Ride
2008 tour
Good day eh.
That's Canadian for "hope you're doing good"
I bought the tune ecu app a bunch of years ago and had it on an old phone. Now with a new (to me) Rocket and a long gone phone I am trying to put a different tune into the bike. 20368 nells tune. I down loaded the app on my tablet, got the original tune saved and put in the new tune.
Bike won't srart or even turn over. Fuel pump fires up but nothing when I touch the starter. Any ideas. Thanks. Cliff

Did you put the battery on a charger before you reprogrammed the ECU? Even with the fuse out it may drain the cr*p out of it.

Good day eh.
That's Canadian for "hope you're doing good"
I bought the tune ecu app a bunch of years ago and had it on an old phone. Now with a new (to me) Rocket and a long gone phone I am trying to put a different tune into the bike. 20368 nells tune. I down loaded the app on my tablet, got the original tune saved and put in the new tune.
Bike won't srart or even turn over. Fuel pump fires up but nothing when I touch the starter. Any ideas. Thanks. Cliff

I have heard of a couple of people that had to reload tune to get it to work.
Does it click or no sound?
Ru remembering to pull the clutch in to start is it in neutral?

Did you read map before downloading? Did you save the one you had in it? If so reload to make sure its a map problem, then read and save which you probably did, then read the 20368 nels and install it. And save

Reloaded tune. I have tried with side stand down and up. Clutch pulled in and left out. Should I have turned kill switch off while loading tune??

No that would have turned off ignition
Did you read map before downloading? Did you save the one you had in it? If so reload to make sure its a map problem, then read and save which you probably did, then read the 20368 nels and install it. And save

Great idea Kevin reload orignal map and see if it starts.

Back