I'm sure this has been discussed, but has anyone upgraded / retuned their Touring in DC, MD, VA?

Fishbein

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket III Touring 2014 (previously 2008)
Concerned about destroying my engine as I had a lemon 2008 and heard horror stories about Commander, etc.

But if it's safe and there's someone local who's reliable, love to get more power...

Several of us have. You might want to do some research on the site, to see different perspectives. Easy and less precise is a tune like I have from @HansO , and I have installed for others. Most precise is someone who knows their way around a dynamometer and precisely dial in performance for your specific configuration. In between are various aftermarket add-ons with their respective adherents and detractors.

When you're ready, happy to help.

Last edited:
Several of us have. You might want to do some research on the site, to see different perspectives. Easy and less precise is a tune like I have from @HansO , and I have installed for others. Most precise is someone who knows their way around a dynamometer and precisely dial in performance for your specific configuration. In between are various aftermarket add-ons with there respective adherents and detractors.

When you're ready, happy to help.

Thanks. I have TORS slipons but I'd like the Dyno job if safe, reliable, & not too expensive $$$

Back