Who has installed a bigger windshield?

Ex83HondaMagna

.020 Over
Ride
2009 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
Looking to do some long highway rides and would like a taller windshield. What’s best? TIA!

I’m 6’2” and stock shield puts the wind directly in my face. What is a “top deflector,” and where do I get one?

For comparison, this is my short windshield.
short.jpeg

And this is the tall one
tall.jpeg

I would sell for $200.00 USD.
Your profile doesn't say where you are located, I'm in California and because of the windshield's size and shape, local pick up would be best.

Recommend that you check to see that you indeed have the quick disconnect system installed currently.

For comparison, this is my short windshield.
short.jpeg

And this is the tall one
tall.jpeg

I would sell for $200.00 USD.
Your profile doesn't say where you are located, I'm in California and because of the windshield's size and shape, local pick up would be best.

Recommend that you check to see that you indeed have the quick disconnect system installed currently.
Looks the same, but I’ll double check. I live in Kansas City - would you be willing to ship it?

I had the tall triumph shield.....I'm 6' 0".... replaced with 4" wider and 3" taller with top recurve shape....made by Clearview shields.....and then handmade larger wind deflecter shields that mount below windshield to control wind buffeting.....now no bad wind till over 95MPH

I have a clearview shield works great. I bought my bike used with the stock screen and all the buffeting in the face. Now I can see over the shield but no buffeting. I got the slightly curved upper edge they offer.

Back