hopefully they will call me back tomorrow and I will ask them about the 12v for my ignition relay.
Gerald, I will look up Solenoid on the forum, I need a visual I don't even know where the starter is located.
so it sounds like if I'm not getting 12v from starter that's why it igniting all the time when pushing starter button?
Starter is at rear of engine, bottom left corner, pos. bat cable bolts to solenoid, along with trigger wire. When you push start button bat. power power causes plunger to move making starter drive engage starter ring and starter motor spins, engine starts

gurr they never phoned hopefully tomorrow.
mean while I cleaned all the wire terminals contacts on the starter I seen two and tighten the bolt and there was another contact on bottom at back of engine and tighten bolt. as well and cleaned contacts for positive and negative and tighten bolts.
and I started the bike 12 separate times and fires up, so I was so happy until my wife burst my bubble she said the bike starts every time when I go for a ride that she has only herd me complain that when I stop at gas station or stop and rest that when I get back on the bike sometimes I need to push the starter button serval times before she fires up.
so now I'm thinking perhaps it only does it when she's warmed up . So I'll take it out on Saturday and let you guys know if it does it again, and if it does perhaps I do need a new starter solenoid perhaps when it gets hot its not working as good.
Maybe that one more thing the keyless and the tracker is taking that much more juice that my stock old starter cant take it? oh well we will see Saturday keep you guys posted because before starting it with the the key I never had problems starting, until I got this keyless installed. I do like it though just need to also figure out why my tracker is not working.

gurr they never phoned hopefully tomorrow.
mean while I cleaned all the wire terminals contacts on the starter I seen two and tighten the bolt and there was another contact on bottom at back of engine and tighten bolt. as well and cleaned contacts for positive and negative and tighten bolts.
and I started the bike 12 separate times and fires up, so I was so happy until my wife burst my bubble she said the bike starts every time when I go for a ride that she has only herd me complain that when I stop at gas station or stop and rest that when I get back on the bike sometimes I need to push the starter button serval times before she fires up.
so now I'm thinking perhaps it only does it when she's warmed up . So I'll take it out on Saturday and let you guys know if it does it again, and if it does perhaps I do need a new starter solenoid perhaps when it gets hot its not working as good.
Maybe that one more thing the keyless and the tracker is taking that much more juice that my stock old starter cant take it? oh well we will see Saturday keep you guys posted because before starting it with the the key I never had problems starting, until I got this keyless installed. I do like it though just need to also figure out why my tracker is not working.
You can buy a kit to repair solenoid, comes out of England amazon, there has been several postings.

I hope you have better luck than I did solving the click click, I bypassed everything and installed my own toggle switch starter, been 100% since.

Back