legsroses

.060 Over
Hi,
I got some hitch so often it's boring, thus I thought it would be proper check inside.. so I could rule out if it's oxidized somewhere or worse everywhere.. of course it's present something whose sole purpose is hold these one down side with other on it.. I could weld wires if I should, while how would I fix tiny block.. if it's broken how could I fix it, wouldn't be enough nothing.. or I would remedy with loctite or different else.. how would, step by step, you proceed.. dremmel with nitro thinner or I don't know if else..
Bye

Attachments

• down side.JPG
    down side.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 63
I've edited for less confusing exposure, I hope I did however I'm sorry if it's not.. if I check it inside I know if there's dirt, debris, oxide... so the only impediment is the tiny piece whose purpose is to lock, I don't know how to remove it for it could be broken so I don't know how to fix it.. so if I remove conversely it I'd get rid of those things... I'd go for simple nitro thinner, but I'd rule out using dremel, so I could weld the wires if I needed to... how would you guys do it, step by step, so...

I should remove those pieces I highlighted on jpg I defined between spikes.. so in order to exclude oxide presence, if it's so work on getting it off.. know you if it would remove both pieces without destroying it.. of course I don't rule out risk of redo something, precisely I'm referring to tin welding though it wouldn't be nothing

between spikes.JPG
oxidized.jpg
unoxidized.jpg

Last edited:
Mine burned back and lost contact, new OEM and LED lights fixed it and took the load off the connections.

I've edited for less confusing exposure, I hope I did however I'm sorry if it's not.. if I check it inside I know if there's dirt, debris, oxide... so the only impediment is the tiny piece whose purpose is to lock, I don't know how to remove it for it could be broken so I don't know how to fix it.. so if I remove conversely it I'd get rid of those things... I'd go for simple nitro thinner, but I'd rule out using dremel, so I could weld the wires if I needed to... how would you guys do it, step by step, so...
I would (did) pm @DEcosse and order his keyless plug and play system and with a lifetime warranty (he’s working out) you will never need to worry with again. Just change batteries in fobs every 10 months or so and look cool when you saddle up and just pull clutch hit start and ride. No more wasted time money on key switches. But I love your fix it attitude.

Back