I think Corbin did it up right

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
What do you think fellows?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311-111128.png
    Screenshot_20210311-111128.png
    700.9 KB · Views: 233
I'm not a huge fan of the bat wing faring, but they did a great job matching the bags to the style of the bike. I like that they replicated the indent on the tank in the bags.

I'm not a huge fan of the bat wing faring, but they did a great job matching the bags to the style of the bike. I like that they replicated the indent on the tank in the bags.
You know Triumph was crazy for not having all this as factory options.

Oh yeah, I feel like they left a lot on the table. If they would have developed their own fairing and bags this nice, they could have easily sold them with the bikes new. Corbin proved the first time that there is demand for them.

Triumph waited 4 years between the original R3 and the R3T. I would imagine they are already planning a Touring version of the new model. If I had to bet, I'd bet on a more upscale version rather than the slapped on windscreen version like the previous Touring.

Triumph could have done it for a lot less money. It’s a giant naked street bike to compete with the Diavel et al. They were really clever with the pannier mounting but wasted it on dinky fabric zipper bags. They could have done a lot better with mountings for optional luggage and wind protection.

Back