I should be shunned by the entire Rocket community....

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
Upon checking the maintience records for my small herd I found the oil had last been changed in the R3 on February 2, 2020. I did and oil change and brake system flush, front and rear yesterday. Since the last change I had put a total of 374 miles on the bike. I am going to do some thinking in the upcoming weeks prior to full riding season, nothing worst for a motorcycle than just sitting......

I fell your pain. I have 6 bikes, all tagged and running. VERY hard to keep the cob webs off all of them at the same time. I have 2 Harley's in the barn, growing green mold on the tires! I'd rather watch this stuff turn into dirt, before trying to deal with the general public, selling. Far too many A holes out in this world. :cool:

I fell your pain. I have 6 bikes, all tagged and running. VERY hard to keep the cob webs off all of them at the same time. I have 2 Harley's in the barn, growing green mold on the tires! I'd rather watch this stuff turn into dirt, before trying to deal with the general public, selling. Far too many A holes out in this world. :cool:
I hear you. I just sold a Harley V Rod to parlay cash into Rocket. I must say, it was the smoothest sale of anything I have ever sold. Alaskan crab boat captain bought it. Was such a cool guy. Talked for an hour about life and bikes. He was so happy to get the bike and very appreciative of my reasonable pricing. Didn’t try to talk me down much at all. Had cash when he came and didn’t need to ask his lady anything haha. I am sure this is not the norm selling bikes. But hey I was very pleasantly surprised.

Dang, I do more miles than that in a week! I only have 1 street bike though.
My man reality is one thing bull is another. I hear you loud and clear. Oh my god i have twenty bikes in the garage and non have been rode Ain't i great. In a land not so far away i was a king then i wake up. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My man reality is one thing bull is another. I hear you loud and clear. Oh my god i have twenty bikes in the garage and non have been rode Ain't i great. In a land not so far away i was a king then i wake up. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope you find some quality riding time soon. If you need help putting miles on those 20 bikes, let me know! 😜

Did not see he owns a moto guzzi touring bike. Now it makes sense. Very nice riding bike.
My dad used to say that was "getting your mouth up to full speed before you had your brain in gear."

Yeah, I heard that one a lot! :)

Back