I love you son, but..........

My daughter rides everywhere now, it don't matter if it is 10 miles or 5000 miles, she wants to ride,, i am a proud dad:)
she follows the lead of the big bad harley:D
ride4.png

I hope she doesn't keep following it now that you have sold it, or you will never see her again! ;):D

A bit like me, my dog and squirrels - thank God we never introduced them along with all the other 'feral' vermin we imported from the rest of the world. The list is enormous - Foxes, rabbits, hares, European carp, Redfin, donkeys, horses, camels, more than 6 species of deer, Canetoads, fire-ants, prickly pear, lantana, privet, etc etc. The Indigenous inhabitants would no doubt include (with good reason from their perspective) post 1770 people!

Beautiful picture of a lovely looking maid !
What the hell happened to the road :eek: ?
Looks like someone was testing the ABS on their rocket ! :laugh:
They cut grooves on the side of the road and sometimes the center to let drowsy drivers know they are about to drive off the road or into the oncoming lane. They are called rumble strips.

I hope she doesn't keep following it now that you have sold it, or you will never see her again! ;):D

A bit like me, my dog and squirrels - thank God we never introduced them along with all the other 'feral' vermin we imported from the rest of the world. The list is enormous - Foxes, rabbits, hares, European carp, Redfin, donkeys, horses, camels, more than 6 species of deer, Canetoads, fire-ants, prickly pear, lantana, privet, etc etc. The Indigenous inhabitants would no doubt include (with good reason from their perspective) post 1770 people!
And not forgetting the pyromaniac birds ! :laugh:

They cut grooves on the side of the road and sometimes the center to let drowsy drivers know they are about to drive off the road or into the oncoming lane. They are called rumble strips.
Ah yes ! We have them . Being British tho , ours are far more subtle and made with paint and scientifically designed to annoy the hell out of you ! ;)

And currently Devonians ! My father in law and his family are right now enjoying the hospitality of your great nation . :thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: I just got that ! :laugh: :laugh:

Back