I know I'm a sign nut.

49c8938473fdd99aea2227b25b10278a--football-jokes-football-pics.jpg

One-hit-wonders-e1442832172637.jpg

https://duckduckgrayduck.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/rainy-*****-pigeon.jpg?w=500

DVR-glitch.jpg

Classy comment!o_O

I was born in Philly, both parents attended Temple University and my sister is a Penn grad. I sure hope you're a Seachokes fan, Steve.

311df17ba0e4c10d3ca3f15c09048e81--seahawks-football-seattle-seahawks.jpg

Ya sure Phil.
How much rioting and property destruction did you see when the Seahawks won the Super Bowl?

Ya sure Phil.
How much rioting and property destruction did you see when the Seahawks won the Super Bowl?

As they say - nothing like sport to bring diverse populations and cultures together! NOT!

The world elite's replacement for religion as the opiate of the masses. Bah humbug!!;):D:roll::roll:

Ya sure Phil.

They were probably in a state of disbelief or shock, Steve.;)

Listen, I'm not really a Philly fan - they are simply my fallback if or when my favored, mostly NY-based teams are not in the hunt. But the reality is that probably half of all cities that have won championships of one sort or another have an extreme minority of fans that get cockeyed and destroy property when they are "celebrating" - Philly certainly is not in a special category in that respect.

My brother, an ardent Eagles and Phillies fan, attended the championship parade the following Thursday with his wife, daughter and several cousins(the official celebration) and it went off without any issues from the "pukes". In fact he said that it was one of the best days of his life.

You gotta' learn to loosen that sphincter of yours a bit - you'll live longer!:p

Back