I just drove my Rocket home!!

Is there a reason you had the Rocket triked ? Know they are pretty popular in the States but just wondering. Looks good by the way.

It is a monster!!!! The biggest trike I have ever seen! I already have had people ask about "that 6 cylinder trike" haha
Congrats Big Head, and welcome to the Rocket family. In my opinion the most Awsome bike ever built. Every time I park mine, a crowd gathers around it asking how I got my car engine underneath it & how fast will it go.

[QUOTE="Big Head,
I Finally picked up my new 2015 R3 trike!!! It replaced a TriGlide. Man what a difference, so much more power and better handling!!!!! I had a smile on my face all the way home. This bike is a beast.[/QUOTE]

Aye lad, they are beastly things. Welcome to the nut house Big Head, hope to see ya around town. Shouldn't be too hard to spot I reckon. :thumbsup:

Are those CAR TIRES??:D:D
A dealer near me has a conversion on his floor, very nice unit. Enjoy

Yeah I ride a trike because I've had 3 levels of my lower spine fused together. I can't feel anything from my right knee down. After the surgery i was riding my old 85 black and I laid it down at a stop because my leg gave out. Since that day all I have ridden are trikes. This Rocket3 trike, once I get a carpenter exhaust and the ramair on it will be such a blast that I doubt I'll ever letter go!! I am really looking forward to getting in the wind, but yesterday and today have been nothing but rain.

Back