I have a recall!!!! 07-19-07

Freightbusters

Supercharged
While on the Triumph Company site yesterday there was a place to put your vin number in and see if there is a recall pending. And low and behold there is on my bike 2006 trible rocket le.
I called the dealer where I bought it and he got his computer and after entering the vin he told me it was a 5 min program that affects the idle. A symtom was that a bike would just shut off. Only once did I have this occure. Otherwise I have had no idle issues and would not like to reprogram and experience another issue? What are your thoughts there in Rocket land??

Hope this is good input for all.....

Ride safe, have fun and with respect!!!:roll:

UM 50/50 shot

I had them put in a new tune to help with my decel poping and have noticed a decrease in power ever since. I believe soem one else mentioned this in a diffrent thread.

Paul, you probably did lose some power because some of the tunes for after market pipes richen the fueling mix by closing the secondaries more.

got to say thanks!!!!PIG AND PAUL

Makes sense Pig by closing down the secondaries would up the idle and and reduce the power...think I will leave it alone..until I dump the cat box.....then get on a dyno with different tunes:roll:
Hey thanks!!!!!! you get the can of rocket exhuast gas award!!!

Ride for fun, ride safe and with respect!!!

Back