I cost my non Rocket friends money

Wade'sWorld

.040 Over
Ride
Triumph 2017 Rocket III
I went for a couple hour ride a couple of weeks ago with a co-worker who rides american iron from Milwaukee...

I have been gone from work for a 2 weeks as I am finishing my house to sell, so I wanted a break and asked my friend if he wanted to go for a ride, he said he would love to but his bike is in the shop getting head work, cams,exhaust and a tune...lol.. I didn't think I left him in the dust too bad but I guess I found myself checking the mirrors to see if he was still following..

The more I ride the Rocket the more I know I will never get rid of it.

I went for a couple hour ride a couple of weeks ago with a co-worker who rides american iron from Milwaukee...

I have been gone from work for a 2 weeks as I am finishing my house to sell, so I wanted a break and asked my friend if he wanted to go for a ride, he said he would love to but his bike is in the shop getting head work, cams,exhaust and a tune...lol.. I didn't think I left him in the dust too bad but I guess I found myself checking the mirrors to see if he was still following..

My friends know better than even try to build up to the pace of a Rocket.

Hopefully not in the snow! The weather lately is crazy!

The weather reports we get are pretty good.
Dan wants to visit a friend in Stacy, MN.
He'll then choose a route west through ND or SD, based upon the weather. (using Dark Sky)

For some riding HD loudness = performance. That's what I thought when I had the Sportster. Gutted the tail pipes and I was high performance ;)
It don't matter, these bikers would not ride anything else. I have never ridden a HD with performance mods. Perhaps it makes a difference.

Back