I’m liking the GT

Azisbest

Turbocharged
Ride
2020 GT
0A206DFF-683F-4C96-AE89-28CFDF9D3124.jpeg
Temps in the mid 70s, not a cloud to be found, not a breath of wind. A brand new GT for a scoot. Life is good.

I’m jealous of that good weather. I’m glad your loving the new bike. What do you think are the best features about it, especially compared to the older ones?

I’m jealous of that good weather. I’m glad your loving the new bike. What do you think are the best features about it, especially compared to the older ones?
I love the twisties and the 15 Touring did a great job, other cruisers never had a chance at keeping up. Having said that, the new one would eat up the old one and spit it out. Straight road, twisty road, hilly road it wouldnt matter. So handling and outright power first. Next would be just moving the scoot around in parking lots or dirt lots. It is smaller and lighter so of course it is a lot easier to manipulate when under human power. Next, sixth gear and cruise control - love em both. At 80 mph you are turning about 3000rpm and the bike is just gliding with very little vibration and the tranny shifts like butter. I am not a fan of the teeny windshield and the fact that the panniers are so small and you have to put a Triumph condom on them to keep your stuff dry. Luckily we hardly ever get rain so that is not as big an issue for me as it will be for others. As expensive as the bags are you would think they would be impervious to the weather.

With bags the bike looks so much better to me. Makes me continue to dream about the bike with a full-fledged windshield, floorboards, heel-toe shifter, bigger seat for my fat butt, etc. In other words a bike like my Classic or Ultra that is accessorized for long distance touring. For a new Rocket like that I'd be very tempted to raid my retirement savings. A few more ****ographic bike pictures would be nice. Thanks. ;)

Back