HeHe I just synced the throttle bodies yesterday. My question is, what should approximate value be for all three. I get that they should be the same or as close as you can. But I see you have a value of 570. Mine was at 630.
Mine run about the same and I think we both have very similar set ups.😃

That’s weird, I also balanced my throttle bodies yesterday! I also replaced all the vacuum hoses and caps with silicone hoses and caps! All the throttle body caps had cracks but the hoses were not in to bad of shape!

Due to a few requests on my Youtube channel, coupled with a lack of a sticky/central thread on here, I took an hour on rainy Saturday and made this video showing how to balance or synchronise the throttles on the Rocket III.
Hopefully it will be of some use.

Really appreciate the video and pictorial type explanations. It's interesting, when I worked as a tradesman at a GM dealership from 1972 to 1980, GM changed their service manuals from text with a few pictures to full pictorial with minimal text. The reason, they said most mechanics tend to be more visual learners.

This video my friend is very visual and I appreciate it..... :thumbsup:

If only you could reach the screws with that instead of having to take off the intake plenum. This job is as good a reason as any to go with pod or Ramair filters.
tbh - I have only used it once - on @Taurobiker R3. He had a RAMAIR on and it only occurred to me to use it once the filter was off.
After the MoT I was totally prepared to "attend" mine - but they were spot on - so decided not to fiddle.
But it made it MUCH easier than a plain screwdriver - I was pleasantly surprised.
I only bought it because it was a special offer buying it with a CarbTune for the Guzzi.

Back