The award my Aussie friend is talking about refers to the shopping centre(mall) in Glenrothes now as you all know we Scots are a wee bit ahead of most other races a good bit with certain ones who are upside down:D not that they are letting the centre run down it is doing that by itself as is every other mall world wide thanks to all the online shopping and the lazy bastards who will not walk two feet to try something on.
Glenrothes is actually the new capital of Fife(used to be Cupar) also Glenrothes is the silicone valley of Europe with all the high tec electronic factories not bad for a town that was one of five new towns built in Scotland, also built to handle the Rothes Mine which could not stay open due to flooding which the old timers told the experts before they even sank the shaft but no one would listen.
Yes our Dunfermline lad is from the posh part of Fife in fact Dunfermline used to be the capital of Scotland but they were to posh so they lost it.

The award my Aussie friend is talking about refers to the shopping centre(mall) in Glenrothes now as you all know we Scots are a wee bit ahead of most other races a good bit with certain ones who are upside down:D not that they are letting the centre run down it is doing that by itself as is every other mall world wide thanks to all the online shopping and the lazy bastards who will not walk two feet to try something on.
Glenrothes is actually the new capital of Fife(used to be Cupar) also Glenrothes is the silicone valley of Europe with all the high tec electronic factories not bad for a town that was one of five new towns built in Scotland, also built to handle the Rothes Mine which could not stay open due to flooding which the old timers told the experts before they even sank the shaft but no one would listen.
Yes our Dunfermline lad is from the posh part of Fife in fact Dunfermline used to be the capital of Scotland but they were to posh so they lost it.
Now I really have heard it all ! :notworthy:

Why Nat are thou calling me a liar:eek: you know for a fact that Scots never tell porky pies.:D
No sir ! Not me sir , never !
Just a couple of minor statements that made me choke on my cornflakes . Never would I cast dispertions on a Scotsmans claim to be a master race !
And as you quite rightly mention , Dunfermline was indeed the royal capitol of Scotland , favoured by dear queen Marge . :)

sounds like they got youre money and thats all they wanted
Would have to disagree I know the wait was a bit longer than normal but I was never in fear of not getting the pipes, I know they are very busy and very good at what they do but an email explaining things would have been nice, plus the fact that I have two Rockets and three other bikes was not getting me to upset.

Back