If you ceramic coat inside and out as the CES headers are will that affect fit together of so many spring secured joints?

That is the exact question I had planned to ask the ceramic guy, as long as it is not his first rodeo he should know what can be done.
You probably do not know but tonstar comes from five miles where I am from and about 10-12 miles from DEcosse we all hail from the Kingdom of Fife
Me-Glenrothes
Tony-Ballingry
DEcosse -Dunfermline.

Probably teaching granny to suck eggs , but if you don't have a spring hook , a cable tie makes a great knuckle saving spring pulling on tool !

My pal has one but I will also get one from fleabay, was a deep seam coal-miner in Scotland for quite a few years used to busted knuckles, plus have been to two England V Scotland games at the old wembly had a few busted knuckles down in that neighborhood:D

My pal has one but I will also get one from fleabay, was a deep seam coal-miner in Scotland for quite a few years used to busted knuckles, plus have been to two England V Scotland games at the old wembly had a few busted knuckles down in that neighborhood:D
:eek: coal miner ! Busted knuckles ! Arthur Scargill , it's all making sense . They still looking for you pal . You can't hide forever , those policemen had family's ya know !
Scotland v England , now that was war in flared trousers . Far more interesting than the actual football ! :sneaky: ;) ;)

That is the exact question I had planned to ask the ceramic guy, as long as it is not his first rodeo he should know what can be done.
You probably do not know but tonstar comes from five miles where I am from and about 10-12 miles from DEcosse we all hail from the Kingdom of Fife
Me-Glenrothes
Tony-Ballingry
DEcosse -Dunfermline.
Tomorrow I am going fishing with two of my nephews from Burnt Island and my brother-in-law (ex) who are over here on holiday, a great lad. In fact all of my ex's family are great except the one I married!
P.S. Can I breathe yet Dave?

Tomorrow I am going fishing with two of my nephews from Burnt Island and my brother-in-law (ex) who are over here on holiday, a great lad. In fact all of my ex's family are great except the one I married!
P.S. Can I breathe yet Dave?
Yes Paul you may breath now, your family will definitely know my home town--Glenrothes --also ask them if the outside swimming pool is still in use but it was probably gone years ago.
What about WHU signing a Mexican poor lad will have to learn another type of English

:eek: coal miner ! Busted knuckles ! Arthur Scargill , it's all making sense . They still looking for you pal . You can't hide forever , those policemen had family's ya know !
Scotland v England , now that was war in flared trousers . Far more interesting than the actual football ! :sneaky: ;) ;)
Yes was part of the 1984 strike, but believe you me the police were no angels especially the ones south of the border the Scottish police would stop kicking when you were down but the English boys seemed like they were having a good time.
It was a long time ago and that strike changed the union workforce for ever, will always be thankful to the Russians for the support they gave us.

You probably do not know but Toni comes from five miles where I am from and about 10-12 miles from DEcosse we all hail from the Kingdom of Fife
Me-Glenrothes (In 2009 Glenrothes was named most dismal town in Scotland and saw off competition from its unattractive rivals to win the annual Carbuncle Award. - Glenrothes named most dismal town in Scotland )

Toni-Ballingry (The name Ballingry may come from the Scottish Gaelic baile iongrach, meaning "oozing estate", and is one of Fife's 'regeneration areas' classed as in need of regeneration economically and socially. - Ballingry - Wikipedia)

DEcosse -Dunfermline. (It was once the capital of Scotland and it's a great place to visit if you're interested in history. Dunfermline's heritage quarter includes the 12th century abbey which is the final resting place of Robert the Bruce and the burial site of 11 other Scottish kings and queens.)
Yeah I picked up on that from previous posts of yours and fellow scots ;):p:D
I haven't spoken with DEcosse yet but his written communication is truly genteel and always informative without expletives - just proof that breeding shows ;):p:D

There is a theme emerging from my Googlefoo!:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::inlove

Last edited:
Yes Paul you may breath now, your family will definitely know my home town--Glenrothes --also ask them if the outside swimming pool is still in use but it was probably gone years ago.
What about WHU signing a Mexican poor lad will have to learn another type of English

I wonder if your outdoor swimming pool was like the one at my Dad's old alma mater. Certainly want to hold your breath there.;):D
My Dad was a city boy who won a scholarship to Dookie Agricultural College when he was 13 in 1942 - a live in/milk the cows in the pre-dawn educational experience. They had an outdoor swimming pool too, especially reserved for thieves and other ne'er do wells. My Dad's scrap of lino mat near his bed was stolen one day and the miscreant duly identified and meted peer justice. A rope was tied around their waist and they were then chucked into the 'outdoor swimming pool' and dragged from one end to other. The 'pool' was the cow**** and piss dam from the dairy.

Me-Glenrothes
Tony-Ballingry
DEcosse -Dunfermline.

Ah... good old Ballingry. To say it's a bit 'rough' is like saying Charles Manson is just misunderstood. In Ballingry even the Rottweilers walk around in twos!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
image.jpeg
After waiting three months I could not wait another week for the ceramic guy to do his job so I ripped the TORs off, impatient bastard am I:D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 0
Back