scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
As you all know us Scots are blessed with a lot of patience :mad: well i ordered an exhaust system on well I sent the cheque on May4th 2017 and after numerous calls still have no exhaust:eek: last time I called I actually sent them more money for the baffle that was a few weeks ago and still nothing, I will not name any names as i hope it will turn up at my door tomorrow(fingers crossed) but just to say it is not coming form Australia or New Zealand:confused:

As you all know us Scots are blessed with a lot of patience :mad: well i ordered an exhaust system on well I sent the cheque on May4th 2017 and after numerous calls still have no exhaust:eek: last time I called I actually sent them more money for the baffle that was a few weeks ago and still nothing, I will not name any names as i hope it will turn up at my door tomorrow(fingers crossed) but just to say it is not coming form Australia or New Zealand:confused:

And there lies your problem!:whitstling::p

It will come ! Knowing just how patient you Scott's are , they prioritised less patient customers than yourself is all . ;)

I hate to disagree with Nat who seems to be an eminently reasonable fellow BUT... I think 3 months is more than enough time for a business to supply a customer with an exhaust. Holy crap its not an aircraft! Its a shaped pipe that's shaped like all the others they make. If you dont have it by now either you are not getting it and they've spent your money or you are dealing with a business that doesn't deserve to continue especially in this day and age of quick customer turn around.
Suffice to say you are much more patient than me who would've been making their life hell by now.

You should have paid with a credit card. That way you could get your money back.

As I am only half Scot, and therefore only half as patient, I would have been naming the company and warning others not to spend their money there some time ago.

I hate to disagree with Nat who seems to be an eminently reasonable fellow BUT... I think 3 months is more than enough time for a business to supply a customer with an exhaust. Holy crap its not an aircraft! Its a shaped pipe that's shaped like all the others they make. If you dont have it by now either you are not getting it and they've spent your money or you are dealing with a business that doesn't deserve to continue especially in this day and age of quick customer turn around.
Suffice to say you are much more patient than me who would've been making their life hell by now.
You are absolutely right sir . My post was in fact a lame attempt at humour :oops:
I would be climbing the walls with frustration ! I apologise for making light of what must be a galling situation . :(

Back