How high can you put the rev limit safely on a stock Roadster?

@Tripps I am going off what he's told me 1st hand in conversations between Bob and myself on the phone, from conversations when buying my 265 kit.

Maybe they do it differently now, but when I got mine done they added fuel pump definitely, and bigger injectors, for sure on the 270, at least, I remember the discussions here

It makes no sense to me that it's possible to add 150 WHP and not need to change any fueling support items... so I have my 550cc injectors here if I need them, and the pump is only like $70 if it's required. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks when I finally have it all completed.

It makes no sense to me that it's possible to add 150 WHP and not need to change any fueling support items... so I have my 550cc injectors here if I need them, and the pump is only like $70 if it's required. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks when I finally have it all completed.
Part numbers for the injectors and are they shorties like the OEM ONES , and the siemens 680 used in the TTS kits. I sure would like something in between. Dam I had better start looking harder at a used braking dyno verses a fifth bike :)

They come with the pigtails to make them plug and play, almost any size you want. Straight OEM fitment (actually better). They have a small lip around the edge where it fits in the TB, forcing them to be perfectly perpendicular and avoiding any sort of wiggle.

Black Ops (Keihin) Upgrade: 450cc, 550cc, 630cc 750cc, 830cc, 1000cc, 1200cc, 1600cc fuel injectors: Suzuki GSXR1000, Triumph Rocket, HD V-Rod - - J56010 / Keihin Adapter: 2004-2006 GSXR 1000, Triumph Rocket, Harley V-Rod

The report on mine were within 3cc of each other during flow testing and a 0.45 injector dead time, crazy short dead time!! 4 hole injection but I had no issues with smooth idle/low throttle once I got the F tables correct. I DID have a problem with acceleration enrichment, not really a surprise considering I was running them on a stock motor. For you, I'd think they would work incredibly well.

At full throttle, 7,000 RPM, I was seeing something like 48% duty cycle, where as the stockers are at like 72%.

JUST giving you the facts and you can choose to do whatever you like with the info the stock Rocket works great the way it it is so you decide what you want to suit your riding style meanwhile WARP is running the 9000 RPM rev limit in his bikes. MY modded 250 HP bike has the 9 K rev limit but I cruise around most of the time at the same rpm as my 09 stock CLASSIC and only use the HIGH revs when I want to kick some SPORTBIKERS AZZ and then the 9K rev limit really impresses the competition

Back