How did you fix your stalling problem?

Lupe, I had the same issue with mine many years ago. I had to adjust the base idle up using the the secret screw with the yellow paint on it on the end of the throttle bodies towards the front of the bike. There are parts of the throttle linkage that wear and allow the butterflies to go to far closed. The engine then stumbles until the stepper motor can get them opened up a bit. Give me a call if need further explanation.

Fred, sounds like it nay be the same problem, what we did yesterday helped a bunch, we are almost there, amazing how nany little things can go wrong when a bike is left unatended for 2 years

Yeah what gives why oh why is that *****Trump so popular, can't people see thru him

Sorry I was under the impression they where both stock I know Lupe said to me before that he was interested in doing mods
Ya I did not know about the black one but the tune for the red one is for OEM air filtration not triple filters. It is also for TORS and CAT Delete. The only changes I made in it was to up the idle as the upper ones were at 740 rpms I bumped them to 940. I also lowered the fan turn on temp to 99C

Back