How did you fix your stalling problem?

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
My bike started developing an issue, when i aproch a light and pull the clutch the idle goes down below the 500rpm mark and it dies, if i help it a little with the throttle it stabilizes, read a few threads about it but co official fix found, Heeelpp!!!:D

Have you done a full ISCV reset since you installed the new map? I would at least run it thru the diagnostics to make sure the stepper motor is in sync with primary TPS. Sounds like you will be cooking for your @skydog1000 Rocket Scientist soon :)

We didnt do any of that i don't think, we went for a 200 mile ride and not ti won't idle, i have to keep revving it a little, it is even triggering the oil sensor and the oil light is coming on, ok, you guys tell me what's next

Yep ISCV reset and a quick check to make sure you numbers are lose on the throttle body balance. If you had any vacuum hose leakage problems and did not change all the lines and caps then your going to see them fail one or two at a time until they are all new :) Don't let it idle so low as to let the light come on. low oil pressure mean low volume also and well you can ask Steel what happens with oil problems!!!!
You should also up the idle rpm on the map make every 850 cell 920 to 950

OK, @mexican , I just looked at your map and your idle is set low in the map I already altered it plus the fan turn on temp to help her run a wee bit cooler in your hot arse OKIE summer. I sent a copy to @skydog1000 I would install it and still at least check the ISCV if its good your just clicking thru the test if it is out a little you can adjust it easily. Of course when you guys work on it call me if you need any technically moral support :D

Oh and if you send me your e-mail address I will send a copy to you also.
mine is szczepaniak@grics.net

@warp9.9 , how did you look at my map?:eek:, are you some kind of a remote control guru?? Anyway, thanks and i will get in touch with @skydog1000 to see if we can figure it out, as far as sending me the map, that is Greek combined with Japanese and Arabic to me, it will make no sense ata all:(:confused:

@warp9.9 , how did you look at my map?:eek:, are you some kind of a remote control guru?? Anyway, thanks and i will get in touch with @skydog1000 to see if we can figure it out, as far as sending me the map, that is Greek combined with Japanese and Arabic to me, it will make no sense ata all:(:confused:
No problem the map is the one I pulled off the tune ecu site for him the last time he worked on it. Remember your Mexican internet was ssslllooowww so I emailed it to him :D

Back