Did you know you had a USB charger?

SixFeetDeep221

2022 Triumph Rocket 3 GT 221
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Hey everyone.... Just wanted to throw this out there. Did you all know the compartment under your seat has a USB charger in there?
I had no idea & never seen anyone ever say something about it.
It is not a fast charger, but hey, at least you know now if you didn't before.
This is on my 2022 Rocket 3 GT

Attachments

• 20230506_124328.jpg
    20230506_124328.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 38
When I purchased my bike, one of the accessories was a power port. But nobody at the deals hip could tell me where it would go. Well it turns out they mount it on the drivers side & it is also another DIN plug in. I purchased one of the DIN adapters that has 2 USB Ports on it. Put when I plug it into my dash plug in, it just doesn't stay plugged in, the adapter will pop out while riding.
I still keep it in my riding jacket, just in case, but yeah, Triumph really should have made the one on the dash a USB.

. Put when I plug it into my dash plug in, it just doesn't stay plugged in, the adapter will pop out while riding.
I still keep it in my riding jacket, just in case, but yeah, Triumph really should have made the one on the dash a USB.
Then like me you had the wrong charger. I went through three and luckily the third one fit perfect, stays put and doesn't shake out. They may look the same but they don't fit the same. Thanks to Journeyman28778 I got it corrected. Cheers.

Then like me you had the wrong charger. I went through three and luckily the third one fit perfect, stays put and doesn't shake out. They may look the same but they don't fit the same. Thanks to Journeyman28778 I got it corrected. Cheers.

I tried to copy it off of Amazon but that didn't work. So here it is, DAIERTEK DIN Hella Plug Dual USB QC 3.0 waterproof for BMW, Triumph Tiger and Ducati. The fit is in the lower case. They all look the same dimensions but they aren't as I found out. This one fits it snug. Make sure this is the one you get as I have printed. The other DAIERTEK's won't fit properly. $19.99. Good luck:thumbsup:

I ordered it & will report back. The one I have looks very similar to it. IDK. Try, try again.

Hey everyone.... Just wanted to throw this out there. Did you all know the compartment under your seat has a USB charger in there?
I had no idea & never seen anyone ever say something about it.
It is not a fast charger, but hey, at least you know now if you didn't before.
This is on my 2022 Rocket 3 GT
yes, I found that hidden charger after 1 year of ownership 😅

Back