Horn - Buzzer ??

jaredmt

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Roadster
What I'm after is a product I've yet to find, so I'm forced to describe what I want. Instead of a standard horn, I would prefer a "buzzer".
I assume you've all heard police cars/motorcycles use a buzzer-type sound ... sometimes with their sirens, sometimes just as a quick attention getter.
That's what I'm looking for ... a very loud buzzer-style noise. Any thoughts? So far I've come up very dry. :(

This YouTube clip partially has it ... the last button he uses makes the buzzing sound I want. Though the buzzer is all I'm after:
YouTube - ACHRYH-7638

I can't advise on the buzzer but why not get an air-horn. I have one on my bike and it really grabs quick attention.

Which air horn are you using? Thinking about one, myself.

I installed a fiamm dual air horn system and it is just perfect and loud (ferrari sound) I sneaked the compressor behind the horn cover and ran the air line behind the rad and mounted both horn right under the radiator each facing away sideway so no debris or water collects in the horns themselves very efficient and out of sight the thickness of the rad being about the same width as the opening of the horn so nothing protude and it is easy to clean and fix. consider that kind of mounting as well.. look at pictures

Back