Holy Guacamole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hombre

Nitrous
There's 144 users online here as I post this... over at R3.crap there's 15!

Obviously, incompetent moderators = less viewers. :D

Funny you should bring that up. I don't know what the deal is but it looks like we may be the subject of a computer class or something. At one time we were under attack by a IT school in India, it was their class assignment to try and knock us off line. They didn't get it done,Shawn has about every safeguard there is built into this place. Along with all the custom code and all his advert features this is really a unique forum. The picture album alone is worth the price of admission. Which is why people are probably studying us :D.

There's 144 users online here as I post this... over at R3.crap there's 15!

Obviously, incompetent moderators = less viewers. :D
Why don't you start your own site, then everyone will see just what a jerkoff you really are.
Unbelievable

Sites are crashing!!!!! To much time on the box and not enough time riding...Chill out and test your chicken strips, Hombre rides the Dam thing and duz it with more pashon of power than I do. Hats of Hombre!!!

Why don't you start your own site, then everyone will see just what a jerkoff you really are.
Unbelievable

someone is a little touchy. i discovered both sites about the same time and for some reason just stoped lookin at the other one. thats not purchased opinion thats just ease of use, and overall aproval. besides i like the crowd we got so hombre get that own site idea out of your head your stuck here!

I happen to be one of this forum's natives. I like it here. Friendly and generally lighthearted. Hombre, I , for one would not even bother to get a reading on how the "other" forum is faring in terms of online participation or otherwise. ;)

Aye. Jamie

Last edited:
Hello Billy, don't often see you posting here.

Personally I frequent both sites and find them both entertaining and informative to varying degrees.

It would be a dull old world if we were all the same, and God forbid everyone should be the same as me, or Billy for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back