I switched back to the Pipercross PX-500 setup this morning, the feel is notably different, probably more due to the velocity stacks than the filter honestly.

I still plan on back to back testing the PX-500 vs RAMAIR vs unfiltered stacks.

Always be true to self...you know the ONLY proper cure is to push the air in.....:whitstling:

It's so true, blowing is really so much better than sucking :roll:

Spoke with my tuner today, hes totally open to letting me tune it to the PX-500, then pull the filter off and test the stacks open, then throwing on the RAMAIR. He mentioned that lately, a lot of bikes he's been testing are out flowing the filters people are using.

This is what he did today:
R1.jpg

I switched back to the Pipercross PX-500 setup this morning, the feel is notably different, probably more due to the velocity stacks than the filter honestly.

I still plan on back to back testing the PX-500 vs RAMAIR vs unfiltered stacks.

Took the Rocket for a spin today and am still amazed at the performance. I'll be riding it next week to Nells with an Indian rider friend who knows him well. Other than that I need to burn out the ethanol gas before I lay it up for the winter (and my new knees), I want to get a baseline with the tune you downloaded, the TORs and Paul's crossover. I'll install the RamAir in the spring when I'm all healed.

Back