That's what , custom painters , chrome platers and powder coaters are for mate ..make it a little bit different to everyone else's.... and don't end up with bits hanging on your shed wall.

The Rocket is different all on its own, especially when its parked next to some "livestock". Took it to work for the first time today and was bombarded with compliments. One guy even said it smelled like a new bike. I said to him, please dont tell me you sniffed the seat. o_O

As I get accustomed to this beast I fall in love all over again each time I hit the seat. Its pretty nimble for such a large bike. Im glad I made the move and bought this over a Road King that I was considering. New seat and risers will be here this week. Next weekend ill make a trip down to Daytona for some good steak at Martins in Flagler Beach. WILL RIDE FOR FOOD!!!!

Who had the adjustable backrest in stock??? That part number is no longer being made...

I spoke to a dealer on Thursday about the riders backrest and seat.
New part number for the backrest: A9708160 @ $299 AUD
and the longhaul seat to go with it: T2305357 @ $495 AUD
Said they had plenty in stock

Never tried a gel seat on the Rocket but I did have a gel pillion pad for a while and my passengers weren't too impressed. An improvement on the brick that was there but not good enough. We all love the Classic dual seat though. I wouldn't be without the backrest; try very hard to find one is my suggestion.

Back