Hinckley Triumph Factory Experience

I did the Hinckley Factory Tour earlier this year, it was very interesting, th only Roacket to be seen were all the Rocket engines on display in the Caffe.

I bought 2 Rockets in Canada when i lived there and have since shipped to the UK.
My 2011 was built in Hinckley and shipped to Canada but my 2009 was built in Thailand for the Canadian market. Strange how they can be built in different countries. I have this confirmed from Triumph when I needed the documentation to enable me to ship them to the UK

I did the Hinckley Factory Tour earlier this year, it was very interesting, th only Roacket to be seen were all the Rocket engines on display in the Caffe.
I also did the Hinckley tour in 2018. The Rocket production line area was still there, but the equipment had been moved out. Just some miscellaneous parts and placards remaining.

The tour guide I had said the last R3 production run was in mid 2017, the only comment he waould say about the Rocket was watch this space. There was not any Rocket merchandise available to buy either. There was an R3 engine disassembled and on display in the engine area of the production line.

I bought 2 Rockets in Canada when i lived there and have since shipped to the UK.
My 2011 was built in Hinckley and shipped to Canada but my 2009 was built in Thailand for the Canadian market. Strange how they can be built in different countries. I have this confirmed from Triumph when I needed the documentation to enable me to ship them to the UK
Harley does it too lol. The only 500s and 750s made in the US are those destined to stay here. All others sold outside including Canada are made elsewhere

Back