Hinckley Triumph Factory Experience

Apparently the R3 isn't one of their premier models, as in none on display. After watching though, you get an idea of just how foreign the Rocket is, even to the rest of the Triumph line up. It's really a wonder they ever made it in the first place.

Apparently the R3 isn't one of their premier models, as in none on display. After watching though, you get an idea of just how foreign the Rocket is, even to the rest of the Triumph line up. It's really a wonder they ever made it in the first place.

I believe the frames were or are made in Thailand for the rocket.

i think in today's age of safe space, terrorist beards, skinny jeans, craft brew bs marketing fluff, most of their target customer base really doesn't fit with the rocket- there is just not enough real men to ride the R3's in my opinion which i'm entitled to

Back