A542A6F9-B26C-414D-A594-C674F12CCDD5.jpeg
Mine just turned up today from good old USA thanks Rivco for another **** product I have to going get Powder Coated Again!
Nice big chip out of it.

Much as you probably paid in shipping plus the part I would make the bastards send you a new one...and tell them to look at it before it goes out! Screw powdercoating again...that was suppose to come good with the part!:mad:

Much as you probably paid in shipping plus the part I would make the bastards send you a new one...and tell them to look at it before it goes out! Screw powdercoating again...that was suppose to come good with the part!:mad:
I have to get the other parts powder coated anyway, this little piece shouldn’t be much. I let them know about it, see what they come back with

A542A6F9-B26C-414D-A594-C674F12CCDD5.jpeg
Mine just turned up today from good old USA thanks Rivco for another **** product I have to going get Powder Coated Again!
Nice big chip out of it.
I would send it back. My stuff came in perfect condition. They will work with you. Very good customer support.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rode yesterday in 93 degree heat. No issues at all with the Viking exhaust. Thought it may be a problem so set the pipe side peg out a little further at a angle to avoid pipes. Today we are going to reset the foot peg. No need to be set at angle. Very happy.

Looks great!:thumbsup: and just gave me an idea. Since I am the anti-chrome I will have to see about replacing that stock peg and shift lever or just throw em' in the oven with the rest of the chrome parts. Like that super clean garage you got mate...makes me feel ashamed of mine!

Looks great!:thumbsup: and just gave me an idea. Since I am the anti-chrome I will have to see about replacing that stock peg and shift lever or just throw em' in the oven with the rest of the chrome parts. Like that super clean garage you got mate...makes me feel ashamed of mine!
DIY from Bunnings, paint/throw flakes/clear. What’s your equivalent, Home depot?

Back