Highest miles????

that is tough on my trip last summer from PA to Dallas and back the best I was getting anyway 45-47 on the trip when I was cursing at about 75-80. I alway fill up at 200 miles and was only putting 4-4.5 gallons in.

miles mine is 05 I have just over 20,000 miles

Last edited:
Miles or MPG's? If the former, our local hero, Nomad --a retired Swiss living in Southern France-- has over 120'000 k's or 75'000 miles on his Rocket:rolleyes:. Jamie

that is tough on my trip last summer from PA to Dallas and back the best I was getting anyway 45-47 on the trip when I was cursing at about 75-80. I alway fill up at 200 miles and was only putting 4-4.5 gallons in.

That is VERY remarkable MPG!!! What Tune do you have?

Miles or MPG's? If the former, our local hero, Nomad --a retired Swiss living in Southern France-- has over 120'000 k's or 75'000 miles on his Rocket:rolleyes:. Jamie

And 75K is JUST AS remarkable!!! :bch: Please convey my Congrats and admiration.

Discounting downtime for "beer can" R&R, I've ridden 13,676 in 12 months. Oops, it was a paint can...not a beer can; and time to replace the front tire for the first time.

Last edited:
see I am not sure of the tune. I had it in the shop early in the season and I know they upgraded my tune because I was having issues with the idle. (idle issue was because my TPS and the control motor for the butterfly's were bad they called it a stater motor) I would say it is stock tune. I was amazed also early in the trip I was getting about 35 and the more I rode the better the mileage got. granted alot of highway on the first 3 days but I was still impressed with that. It was a nice 3500 mile week.

Miles for me

Discounting downtime for "beer can" R&R, I've ridden 13,676 in 12 months. Oops, it was a paint can...not a beer can; and time to replace the front tire for the first time.
\\

Guess my miles are very low
about 3600......You:) are commended on your safty to ride so many.

I have 29,000 trouble free miles on my '04 model, which I bought in Dec '05. Closing in on 30,000 if this weather would ever clear up! Today is finally clear, but it was misty rain this morning.. and 40 MPH winds this afternoon.. :)

Back