High milage RIII misfire & idle issues

Hi, sounds like we are having a similar problem which a lot of people seem to have had. Unfortunately it seems like there are a lot different possible causes as multiple people have fixed this issues but in different ways. My advice is have look through the forum for idle, low power, and misfire posts. Start a list of possible causes and start eliminating possibilities, easiest and cheapest first before you start forking out for parts.

I was going to wait until I fixed my problem to post about it but we accidentally got into it so check out the thread below, it details what has been going on for me and what I have found so far. If I find and fix the problem I'll let you know about it. If you do solve the mystery please let us know. Cheers, and good luck.

Feel free to reach out if you've got any specific questions.

 
Back
Top