Done and dusted .. good to see the f#ckin back of 2013 I reckon.
For Julie and I personally 2013 was in the main a pretty good year. Any year you don't fall off a motorbike must be good. Like many others on here we had a funeral to deal with but we have a favourite nephew who is in the middle of a losing battle so 2014 doesn't look to flash.

may 2014 bring each and everyone and there families much happiness and good tidings..

i took a few minutes to reflect on this last year and found some solas in a few tears,,

i got a big hug from my kids and my wife handed me a bottle of woodford reserve she picked up for me and now m going to have a drink and move on!!!

A PRAYER

"God thank you for all the blessing that ive somehow over looked while i dwell on the bad..

i promice to do better..

Please keep everyone and there families safe in the new year

Please help us all find closure and strength"

with that said...... 2013 you can now **** OFF!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Visitors been and gone.

Was great to catch up with these two characters again and the refresh my acquaintance with Helen (Mrs Ozrider) and meet Debbie (Mrs Peter K).

I'm just back after making sure they left the ACT. Weather looks perfect for their travel north - for today at least, 25C and overcast. Safe roads.

Time for a snooze now.

IMG_1012.JPG
Debbie, Helen, Les, Peter and Amanda (almost falling over).

Never really noticed on past January 1st's but , seemed to be an abundance of morbidly obese types out trotting around this morning ... resolutioning I'd assume :rolleyes: see that lasting till ... oh Friday . Sure they'd give you the old thyroid / glandular problem spiel if cornered.
Obviously being nice to everyone wasn't my resolution ... hahahaha

Ha yes TC I see my Aussie namesake has a few pounds on me, must be the good living :thumbsup:

Is there a shortage of footwear down under ? :rolleyes:

Ha yes TC I see my Aussie namesake has a few pounds on me, must be the good living :thumbsup:

Is there a shortage of footwear down under ? :rolleyes:

Nope ... can't figure that ^ out. Confused about the ...
1 namesake
2 "pounds on me "
3 footwear shortage

Can't wait for this :cautious:

Back