I think he is talking about Peter k not wearing shoes in the photo and his name being Peter, that's just my guess.

For Julie and I personally 2013 was in the main a pretty good year. Any year you don't fall off a motorbike must be good. Like many others on here we had a funeral to deal with but we have a favourite nephew who is in the middle of a losing battle so 2014 doesn't look to flash.

Another to be taken from his loved ones way too soon. You know we'll be here for you, Bruce.

Happy new year !!
Nice ride this morning felt good to clear the cobwebs and break the new year in.
Probably would have blown over the limit though.

Nope ... can't figure that ^ out. Confused about the ...
1 namesake
2 "pounds on me "
3 footwear shortage

Can't wait for this :cautious:

1 My name is Les, hence 'namesake' it's an English thing maybe it didn't travel as far as Oz :unsure:
2 Aussie Les appears to be a pound or maybe two heavier than my 175lbs (veiled insult/friendly banter) :p
3 Referring to the lack of shoes, on my patio feet would be frozen. :cool:

First day of the year & I've already confused TC :D:D:D
Could be a good year :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

1 My name is Les, hence 'namesake' it's an English thing maybe it didn't travel as far as Oz :unsure:
2 Aussie Les appears to be a pound or maybe two heavier than my 175lbs (veiled insult/friendly banter) :p
3 Referring to the lack of shoes, on my patio feet would be frozen. :cool:

First day of the year & I've already confused TC :D:D:D
Could be a good year :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Thanks for that mate ... didn't realise you were even referring to the photo :thumbsup: Was sent a rather unflattering pic of the photo-taker in that pic. He's a very lucky man I don't know how to post pics ..hahaha. He has in the past had a dig at me about my lack of computer skills .. can't see that occurring again ..hahahaha

had to work again on new years eve same ole sh*t daze off now tho may you all have a memorable year to come looking forward to meeting some of you in ouray

Thanks for that mate ... didn't realise you were even referring to the photo :thumbsup: Was sent a rather unflattering pic of the photo-taker in that pic. He's a very lucky man I don't know how to post pics ..hahaha. He has in the past had a dig at me about my lack of computer skills .. can't see that occurring again ..hahahaha

Always good to be behind the camera I reckon. I'd never have a dig at your computer skills (again); sounds like they're about exactly right. :laugh:

Back